Eureka Mignon Silenzio
The Eureka Mignon Silenzio grinder has a compact size and Italian craftsmanship make it a perfect fit for any home espresso setup. The 50mm flat burrs, micrometric adjustments, and noise insulation make this grinder a commercial-grade option that is not only built to last, but also delivers precise and consistent grinds. With its elegant design and superior build quality, the Eureka Mignon Silenzio 50E is a must-have for any coffee lover.
Shipping & Returns
Eureka Mignon Silenzio
The Eureka Mignon Silenzio is a stylish and high-performance espresso grinder that offers the same precision and quality as the Facile, with the added feature of a built-in mechanical timer. This allows you to program the grinder to run for a specific amount of time, ensuring that your grind is always the perfect size. The Silenzio is a sleek and elegant addition to any home coffee bar. Its compact design, quiet operation, and fluffy grinds make it a top choice for espresso enthusiasts.
Directly from Florence, Italy, this grinder brings a unique commercial build quality to the compact grinder market at the most affordable price. For those who are seeking a small, affordable grinder with the longevity and presence to match their high end espresso machine, this grinder could be a great fit. It may be small, but it’s a real work horse.
High quality flat, hardened steel burrs and ultra precise micrometric (infinite, stepless) grind adjustment result in a more uniform grind consistency that will be easier to fine tune than other grinders in this class. Eureka has been pioneering this superb adjustment technology since 1975.
- Silent Technology: The Eureka exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders and paves the way for a new way of grinding coffee: accurate and quiet.
- Dosing cup included: Includes 45g stainless steel dosing cup.
- Silent Technology: The Eureka exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to conventional grinders and paves the way for a new way of grinding coffee: accurate and quiet.
- ACE System: Conceived to prevent clumps and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- 50mm flat burrs: Hardened steel 50mm burrs
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Patented by Eureka, the micrometric system with infinite adjustment point is the only one based on the lower burr repositioning. It guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- Timed Dosing: Adjust the timer on the side of case to grind your ideal dose.
Is Eureka Mignon a good grinder?
Eureka is a well-known brand in the coffee industry and is known for producing high-quality grinders. The Eureka Mignon Silenzio grinder offers excellent value for its category. It features 50 mm burrs, a precision grind adjust, and easy push-button operation, making it a great option for those new to the world of espresso grinders.
Can Eureka Mignon grind for Pour over?
The Eureka Mignon Silenzio grinder is not only great for espresso but also for other brew methods that require a coarser grind, such as pour-over or drip coffee. To switch to pour-over, you will need to make a larger adjustments. After making the adjustment, you can grind a small amount of coffee and inspect the size of the grounds to see if they are suitable for your brew method. Then make further adjustments or brew your first batch.
|Burrs||50mm hardened steel flat burrs|
|Motor||110/120V, 310W, 1350 RPM|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Best suited for||Espresso and brew|
Free shipping for orders over 750$. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Cafe Fabrique is not responsible for any applicable import fees. International Orders are shipped at the risk of the buyer if Small Packet Air is chosen.
Any item you're not completely satisfied with can be returned up to 30 days after you receive it. The cost of the item, minus initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Shipping & Returns
Frequently bought together
TIMEMORE Black Mirror Nano Coffee Scale
Get ready to make barista-level espresso right at home! The Black Mirror Nano scale has all the bells and whistles you need, like auto-taring, auto-timing and flow-rate tracking that will fit on your espresso machine tray. Now's your chance to transform into a coffee master in no time.