DF64 Coffee Grinder V4 - Single Dose Espresso
Not only is the DF64 highly capable and affordable, but it also boasts a host of features that coffee enthusiasts have been searching for. With its large 64mm Italian made burrs and powerful 250W motor, you can trust that every grind will be consistent and fluffy, just like you'd find in grinders that cost twice as much. With stepless adjustments and extremely low retention make it a perfect fit for any home setup.
Shipping & Returns
The DF64 is a highly capable and affordable single dose grinder that has all the features that coffee enthusiasts have been looking for. It features large 64mm Italian made burrs and a powerful 250W motor, which ensures consistency and minimal clumping, resulting in a fluffy grind that is typically found in grinders that are twice its price.
Espresso & Pour Over
The DF64 is primarily designed for use with espresso, but is also well-suited for pour-over brewing. Its compact size, stepless adjustments, and extremely low retention make it an ideal choice for any home setup. If you're looking for the best single dose grinder in, the DF64 is definitely worth considering.
Different burrs available
Stainless Steel: Purpose made espresso burrs
Titanium: Same geometry as the stainless steel burrs but coated to last 4x longer with less friction.
Upgrade to SSP Burrs
Upgrade to SSP burrs for even better results! Note that the adjustment lever may need to be reset due to the burrs being a slightly different thickness than the OEM burrs.
This is the latest version of the grinder that includes:
- New de-clumper design
- Included metal dial indicator
- Improved burr carrier
- Silicone burr seals
- New font on adjustment dial
- Single dosing: No hopper design combined with the blowing hopper means no stale coffee; only put in the exact amount of beans needed.
- Italian made 64mm flat burrs: Choose between the standard stainless steel burrs or the long-lasting titanium burrs.
- Extremely low retention (ELR): The DF64 has <1g of retention, 0.2g dose variance and <0.3g exchange, ranking it amongst the best grinder available on the market.
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Unlimited adjustments with the stepless adjustment collar.
- Easy to clean: Simply unscrew the collar all the way to access and clean the burrs.
- 58mm dosing cup included: Grind directly into the included dosing cup or into your portafilter.
|Burrs||64mm stainless steel or titanium coated|
|Motor||110/120V, 250W, 1400 RPM|
|Hopper Capacity||50g (plus 30g in grinding chamber)|
|Made in||China, burrs made in Italy|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Best suited for||Espresso, Pour Over|
This grinder is sold under multiple names as the manufacturer allows private labelling. It is also known as the Turin DF64, G-Iota and Solo.
Free shipping for orders over 750$. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Cafe Fabrique is not responsible for any applicable import fees. International Orders are shipped at the risk of the buyer if Small Packet Air is chosen.
Any item you're not completely satisfied with can be returned up to 30 days after you receive it. The cost of the item, minus initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Shipping & Returns
Frequently bought together
TIMEMORE Black Mirror Nano Coffee Scale
Get ready to make barista-level espresso right at home! The Black Mirror Nano scale has all the bells and whistles you need, like auto-taring, auto-timing and flow-rate tracking that will fit on your espresso machine tray. Now's your chance to transform into a coffee master in no time.